Saturday, February 21, 2009

School

Didnt go school on thurs as i was sick so i made my way to e polyclinic and rested at hme. At night, while i was chatting on msn wif ber, heard tat TJY nt happy wif me and tot tat i dun wan do his test den dun come. I was like WTH i didnt mean it mahx and hw would i knw i suay suay sick on tat dae when u hv maths lesson wif e class. I didnt even mean it and he sae until tat i fake fake, Siao Lor.... If i fake sick, i would nt even come for ur probability test on fri lah even though i knw i would fail and get a scolding.... Den on fridae nth happen, jux stupid hair check agn, i was lyke nth happen de lor... Mr Ong suddenly sae fringe abit long cut agn den i was lyke WTH, i dun even much hair already still cut fringe and my forehead damn high lah, no fringe veri weird and ppl will see my high forehead... I will look FREAKING UGLY!!!!

No comments: