Wednesday, December 31, 2008

BAD BAD DAE

I was working yesterdae and it was lyke sumsort of nt enuf ppl then they call mii sia....... So i went to work den until tis period of time alot of customers streaming in den veri bz, so my manager was veri short tempered and i hvent finish tis tell mii do this... Den in the end, veri kanchiong den do things super fast den i brek e drink as ish contain in glass de, den i was WTH confirm tio scolding liao... Guess What???? He scolded mii VULGARITIES and CENSORED WORDS in front of so many customers den i was lyke all my vulgar came out too den i was damn piss off and i walk off to wash my wound as i cutted myself!!!!!! Den he still continue scolding when i was plastering my wound, i was lyke face black black and i was ######.... Haix, can jux sae JUST MY FREAKING LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: