Friday, December 19, 2008

N Level Results

Went back to sku todae to collect my N Level results and i was freaking anxious cox i knw i may nt pass. So i went to e hall den shucks!!!!!!! I was caught for my hair even though i spray black but still can see my blonde hair den suai lor i hv go auditorium to wait for my results.... Den de DM came in to look at e so-called Bad BOy, tot he was going to scold but amazingly by GOD Grace he didnt scold us but he help us jy, LOL!!! So after a long wait, e scary moment came and we hv to go in hall collect results and i can tell u i was freaking scared... I saw my fren den he sae he fail and i was lyke die die die!!! But he told mii i pass den i tot he jk wif mii and i dun believe him. So my turn ler, i was lyke i will accept my results even ish go ITE so when i takie my results from my form teacher, she congratulate mii sae i pass and i made it. I was lyke wow and freaky happy.... I reali wanna thK GOD for giving mii this chance to continue my last sku life next year in KCP cox i knw i hv nt studied reali well, but he still chose to believe in mii and tis ish reali a great encouragement from u Mighty Lord..... I will nt take ur grace for granted and i will work hard next year so tat i wont disappoint GOD and e ppl ard mii tat reali look up upon mii... Thx ya guys for all e encouragement this while and i hv been reali truly enocurage by u all. Our GOD ish reali an Awesome GOD tat reali show his Amazing Grace to us. :) If ya wan knw my pts, coMe look for mii, LOL!!!!

No comments: