Friday, July 25, 2008

Ess, Encouragement

Woah, final week of ESS coming jux tmr,am veri happy tat Ess ish coming which means tat we will see every grp and unit to grow. Glad tat my contacts responded to me and the REVIVAL for my sku ish finally here... I muz reali take this chance to unleash my fullest potential to the max, be serious in my pastorial ministry, so tat the CG and sku will grow. As wad i promised to JESS and BERNARD that I will give my best to the my pastorial ministry and other ministries and strive hard to be a PCL/CL by end of year if possible, earlier the better. LOL!!! I am going to give GOD my best and veri best of myself. Reali wan to pray that tmr dere will be converts for my sku and it will be a MUST to have converts. Have faith and it will be done as GOD do great and amazing things in our own life so that we can be a role model for GOD to impact ppl lives and bring dem to know CHRIST. WAn to encourage everybody here tat jy for CG08 and dun gif up. Have FAITH and GOD will surely gif u his best. If u do not trust GOD, no point making the prayer as it will onli insult GOD:)

1 comment:

meee......... said...

heyo matt! Joel here! good job bringing ppl here for ess!!!! really thank God for ya hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!