Tuesday, July 29, 2008

School, CG

Todae in sku still nt tat bad except had to sit alone in class emo. Luckily gt pris and jeannie pei me tok otherwise will bored to death during lessons time especially maths lesson. After sku, was cg 2dae. Suppose to meet joel at 3.30 at bishan mrt station but i didnt manage to make it as i was back hme late so THK GOD for u MCQ to help me fetch joel to bring him to cg.:) Todae cg was quite fun except tat as usual me and braynard was lyke dunno wad to sae, is lyke normal as usual repeating the same old stuff. Todae while i was praying, alot of things pop up to my mind and during holy comm i shared as the question was HOW did GOD bless u this whole month including ESS? I was lyke talking abt the sku part den until pastoral ministry part, tat i have a vision and determination to grow KCP into a larger grp so tat can form cg to honour and glorify GOD. Happy to have joel and kelvin to be in the cg, but still nt enuf as i wan form a cg in KCP, so means i have to work hard and whack veri hard to get my 4 more converts or more. This week going chiong for confirmation and reali by faith to see more ppl coming to the CG and plant a KCP CG.:)

No comments: