Thursday, July 24, 2008

Evax

Yesterdae was a nice dae although nth reali happened in sku and damn slack lah as almost whole class slping or if nt tok,listening mp3,using phone lor.sadly, i am one of dem...LOL!!! SO after sku,went to meet bean,sy, n mcq to do evax but they were all late...hehe... After they came,we started doing evax,saw alot of KCP ppl and can sae tat de evax was quite successful and fruitful. What happened was i approach this guy from my sku and started doing de survey on him, chat wif him while he was doing de survey and i shared the bridge diagram wif him as well as i did nt try b4 so gif it a shot den my CL bean oso come to share too. Guess wad??? He responded and he convert on the spot at bishan bus interchange where i cant imagine it. I was touched and my prayers for my sku are responded as my sku hv remain stagnant for veri long and nw finally a convert...YAY,PRAISE THE LORD.:) WE exchanged our contact numbers and i asked him out for lunch todae,he sae ok without any consideration. Reali wan to THK GOD for everything u done for me in my life and de new convert JOEL tat u gave me. I oso wan to thk my cg members,CL (Bean), UL (Jess) for encouraging me all this while finally i did it as this sat i oso hv visitors for ESS. Wan to take de chance to encourage every1 here to put ur faith in GOD, trust him, and u surely will hv de results tat u wan to see:)

No comments: