Saturday, August 16, 2008

This week was quite tiring as prelims ish here and luckily i can managed the subjects tat i take this week. SO overall nt bad lah.... After tat, mum fetch me hme den bring me and bro go temple go pay respects to my grandma. I saw this Indian lady so i was puzzled as tot onli cHinese are allowed to work dere. So ask mum den she sae shld be those labourers from other countries. Dunno why de sad feeling came again and i started tinking abt those old people and poor people who are working lyke selling tissue paper so started feel sad and pity for dem.... I was tinking hw blessed i am tat i dun treasure the things ard me and compare wif those ppl, i am totally dunno hw blessed i am as they do so much things or sell tissues can onli earn a bit of money tat may nt even enuf for dem for a week..... I shld reali thk GOD for wad i hv nw and shld nt be too demanding plus need change my temper as my temper ish getting worse each dae..... Reali pray tat GOD would bless those ppl out dere wif enuf food everydae to keep dem from hunger and shower ur love on dem too.:)

No comments: