Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yesterdae was National Dae. Service started early this time at ard 1 den wake up at 7 reach cuppage at ard 9 sumthing to help dawn and jes for holy comm as lack of manpower. Holy comm was fun and enjoy it although 1st time doing it. So 1st service start 1st, finish ler den 2nd service. After service, straight away go ps carrefour to buy the foods we needed for our retreat at AMK ministry hse den finish buying ler, me, daniel, mcq went to get de chocolates at my hse. After getting everything, We went straight down to AMK ministry hse luckily DAD fetch me, daniel, mcq to ministry hse or else drench in the rain... SOBS!!!! Luckily Jess didnt saw the chocolates me and mcq buy for her so managed to sneak in the chocolates and put it in the fridge... It was games time and obviously i was being sabo and hv do forefit but i drag JeSs along wif me to do forefit. THK JeSs for doing it wif me..... After tat was affirmation time, den we prayed for JeSs as she ove on to the tertiary side, SOBS!!!! But believe tat even though we will be in different unit ler, Believe tat GOD will make full use of ur potential to shine urself in the tertiary side.... U hv been a great impact to me and a Leader tat self-sacrifice for the ppl also u r a person tat reali encourage me when i am down..... ALL THE BEST IN TERTIARY!!!!:)

No comments: