Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Went back to sku todae to get my O Level Chinese result. I was anxious and dun reali care at all as i tot i would get C6 as i didnt study plus i didnt finish de paper on time as sum questions i even wrote the wrong answer. Gt ard 33 ppl get A1 or A2 and Wan ting plus jie si was the many tat get the A2 too. CONGRATS to both of you....:) Nw my turn to get my chinese results , i was anxious and walked forward to the teacher expecting tat i would get a C6 but GOD bless i get a B3 for my chinese. Praise GOD!!!! My prayer work and i oso learnt tat hv faith in GOD, nth ish impossible..... My results from C6 since last year for my chinese and this year too, but i improve this round i get a B3 for my chinese tat GOD u hv reali bless me alot these past few months and i am grateful to U.:) If i can use it in my N Levels, i will get 1 point for my chinese and tats reali a great start.... I will continue worK hard for the few months till N level comes..... THK GOD for wad u hv Bless me these few months with lots of things and i am truly grateful to u........:)

No comments: