Thursday, September 18, 2008

OMG, as daes pass by, N level are gonna reach soon. Studying veri hard this 1 whole week and i reali wan to move on next year to sec 5.... Come to tink of it, hv nt been studying hard since sec 1 alwaes fool ard and nt taking my work seriously... I reali regret of wad i do over the past few years and nw no time to regret anymore, i going chiong all my way thru N level and get myself to sec 5. STUDY HARD!!! Todae after sku, went to the clinic to get my ear check as there ish a big thingy on my ear, luckily nth do wif my earhole and ish juz sum skin infection... Hv to take medicine again and seriously ish crazy, i hv to take my MEDICATION every 4 hrs...-.- Wanted find josh(SB) for study but last min he canot make it so nvm lor... Dinner treat on sat ish on u, LOL!!! SO i called ming quan and i went to meet him at novena square den charlene,liting and dillon were dere oso... We went to walk ard united square but liting had to go hme 1st so we went on to walk ard and i ply Soul Calibur on PS3 at united square!!! Here are sum pics tat taken!!!

No comments: