Thursday, September 25, 2008

THK GOD FOR EVERYTHING TAT U DONE FOR ME AND GIVEN ME!!!






Woke up late yesterdae and i was nt reali prepare to go out study yet as i didnt fixed time wif wj. So obviously i didnt go sku again, duh!!! so met him in the early afternoon and daryl was dere too as we went bugis get sum stuff 1st den we proceed to raffles place for our intensive study again. We went TCC for study, wah, high class lehx!!!! After our study, we went lao pa sha to eat and i reali thk GOD for the fellowship and the study time todae oso. Jux nw daryl was consulting wj all sum problems then he tok abt sum stuffs den till the topic of glorifying GOD!!! I seriously need brushed up on my maths soon as when u fail veri badly until UNGRADED for tat subject, although will feel discourage or gif up... I learnt tat too we shld nt gif up as this ish oso the best chance to glorify GOD and to be a salt and light for him to win ppl hearts!!!! I know nw ish a bit too late for revision anymore but i will still persevere on to keep on studying for my maths and other subjects too. If i gt the chance to go up to sec 5, tat would reali be GOD grace to me and i will reali treasure the chance so much tat u had given me. Lastly, i wan to thk every1 hu enocurage me to keep on persevere on wif my studies, ppl in sku lyke wan ting tat u r alwaes the 1st tat gif me encouragement the trust tat u believe in me, i reali appreciate the friendship between us and u will be my best fren alwaes!!! I will oso nt forget my cg members and my CL plus other ppl in the unit and ppl in church from other districts... THK alot for all the encouragement tat u all had send me!!! I wan to tell everybody tat even exams are nearing, we shld nt juz keep on doing hw or stuffs and neglect GOD aside. We shld spend time wif him too and if u gt any troubles, talk to him and he will alwaes be dere for u and listen to u!!! I wan to thk GOD for everything tat u done for me and had given me the frens tat i had ever wan... U r reali the best GOD tat hv bless mii alot and i pray tat u would continue to use me as a vessel to spread the Gospel to the ppl outside and be a biblical man in ur kingdom also a salt and light tat will shine for u!!! :)

No comments: