Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This few weeks it had been a chaotic week for me and finally exams are over. Nw juz waiting for N level which is coming in 2 weeks time. I did veri badly for my prelims... Well, i guess i didnt even reali work hard and i was slacking during at tat point of time!!! todae morning and lesson was bad... Firstly, kena caught by William HO(DM) for hair as teacher sabo me nia and he confiscated my councilor badge... I was lyke so happy and finally i am FREE!!!! Even confiscate oso no use, going step down in few daes time ler and he juz simply nO bRaIns!!!! I was veri high when he take away my badge and jux dunno why, LOL!!! Secondly, lessons totally SUX todae and ish so boring... Hv 4 periods of BIO and ish dammn boring den almost whole class do half way slp and sum dun even bother to care!!!-.- But wad i wan thK GOD for ish my CCA grades as this year i didnt even go for a single session and GUESS WAD??? I gt A2 for my CCA and this can reali do sum help to me for applying JC or Poly as can minus sum points as i tot i would get a F9 and points totally deducted!!! This ish 1 of de thing tat totally delighted me todae.:)

No comments: