Sunday, March 8, 2009

Finally knw who my new shep, it is CHI SUN!!!! LOL, nt bad lah coz get to grow under different ppl and i expecting to see hw i grow+is a new experience for CS too. Really looking forward of hw i will grow under him!!! Jux talk to Amanda jux nw cox ask her help me find my file as i hv everything inside+my timetable and everything and cox i left my file dunno wat which classrooms so oso quite hard to find. Maybe oso gt ppl wan ply pranks wif me and taken away my precious file. GRR, this is my second time lose file liao lehx. I need do filing somemore and nw i lost everything and hw am i going to answer to the TEACHERS??? Confirm get nagging from every teachers and all the teachers wan to check e file oso, really pray tat GOD will answer my prayer and i will be able to retrieve my lost file back!!!

No comments: