Monday, March 2, 2009

Lessons

Todae everything was fine jux tat too tired so Lessons are really boring. Unitl F&N, i was quite unhappy coz i hv to partner wif this classmate and we jux see each other kan bu shun yan. I tried working wif him but it was lyke OMG, everything jux went wrong todae and him as my partner i jux feel tat i cant cook properly and alot of stress. I would rather i cook myself even if i cook until e food chao da, den working wif ppl tat dun lyke each other is really a stress and very 烦. Cant even rmb wad mrs teo did todae, super stress and she nag at me whole dae todae. Last final year in school liao, cant ppl ever GROW up and MATURE up their mentality??? Sumtimes i jux dunno why i being so 好心 lend ppl notes copy or help them do things especially for ppl in my class, they jux can forget everything and repeat the same old thingy.... Arent u GUYS tired abt doing same things all e time???? 火山要爆发了,受不了了!!!!

No comments: